Tuesday 6 September 2011

Well that was quite the weekend

Simply amazed, I am.


First, I'm staggered by the amount of people that are actually coming by here. Not only looking, but reading, posting comments and emailing! I'm truly flattered ... thank you!


I had the wonderful opportunity to go to a camping resort with very good friends of mine this past long weekend.


Well ... camping is a misnomer. Yes, it was out of town, and yes, there were trees, and a lake ... but there was also pools, hot tubs, beer, music ... Labour Day football on a big screen TV on the main stage ... where bands played at night. You know, camping.


Stop looking at me like that.


Anyway ... good food, friends, the hot tub, beer, music, dancing, laughing, fires, letting my daughter run amok through the site with her friends. Coming home tired and smelling like smoke.


For a while, the world stopped, and everything was perfectly right. Right to the point, you recall events, and it brings you an immeasurable feeling of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter